Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of people cross paths at Pleasant Grove Hotel, not knowing of the danger that's bearing down on them since they had checked in. As the fog creeps in, the remaining survivors are thrown in a hellish nightmare. It's a fight for survival and escape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ariana is Walking to the managers office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

Ariana is Walking to the managers office Empty
PostSubject: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 pm

*Sigh* I walk up to the door that says "Office" and take a quick look around to see how many cars were in the parking lot. She quickly scoped the place out before going inside. As she walks inside she notices that no one was inside.. I whisper under my breath, "So much for available service." I walk up to the bell and placed my hand on the bell and rang it twice. And waited for the manager to show. I smirked and thought to myself, I bet he's jerking off to some couple he's been spying on in one of his rooms with his peek cam.

With that thought I shuttered, I looked at my phone to see if I had any calls or texts from my friend. Nothing. I looked up to see what was in the office. A small red couch in the corner, a desk with papers scattered over it... But no manager. I sighed again and tapped the bell again. I decided to go to the couch and sit down on it but a little kitten that was all black with white paws came in and caught my attention.

I approached the kitten slowly and it let me pet him. I picked it up stroking the kitten and sat on the couch. It made a funny noise and the cat looked at me, "Don't look at me like that, you know better than I do that I didn't do that."

I continued to pet and play with the kitten, waiting on the manager to show up.
Back to top Go down
https://rash-nightmare43.rpg-board.net
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 pm

An older gentleman wanders out from the office pulling the door slightly closed before he spots the young lady sitting on the small red couch in the corner across from the desk. The older man was about forty-five years old. He had a currently balding head and was rather pail and thin. He stood with perfect stance and held himself like an upper class citizen despite his frail looking exterior. He has had trouble with her kind before. He dislikes the fact that most young people have limited consideration for anyone else around them. They tend to be louder and cause a large fuss as he has recalled from previous guests and their unruly children and teens that they would bring with them. He pulls out a cloth from his left front vest pocket with his right hand before dabbing at his currently balding head. He then folds the cloth precisely before tucking it back into his left vest pocket decoratively. He ran his hand through what little hair he had to straighten it back out and flatten it to his perfect standards of his appearance.

"May I help you miss...?"

His voice was well defined but for some reason had a shaking too it when he spoke to her. He looked very ill or intimidated at her presence in his lobby. His eyes then wandered down to the cat and he shrinks back a bit by her lack of acknowledgement or disregard for the two signs regarding the rules about pets for guests in the hotel.

“Ma’am pets are not a-allowed here…”

He tries to get her to notice the sign by gesturing to its location by the door.
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I looked at the man who seemed slightly disturbed by my presence. He was looking at the kitten. I looked at the sign that he beckoned to, "I assumed it was your cat. The kitten was in here when I got here and besides," I beckoned to the corner opposite of mine where there was a bowl for food and water, "If pets aren't allowed why's there a food and water bowl in the corner." I put down the kitten, I was well aware that he thought I was trouble by the way he looked at me. It irritated me, but I managed to keep my composure.

I got up and swiftly walked up to the desk, with suprising grace and speed that he had taken a step back. I took in a breath before I continued, "I was actually following a favorite band of mine, I took this shortcut through Pleasant Grove and this thick fog just came out of nowhere. So I had to make a stop here. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to rent a room here just for the night." I patted my shorts that I was wearing for the wallet that I had stuck in there earlier before leaving the gas station. I pulled out a red and black wallet with the symbol for Aquarius on it.

I pulled out fifty dollars and slid it across the desk to him, "Will this do for tonight? If not I can call my friend and ask her to wire me some money.. Or use my credit card to cover the rest." Maintaining eye contact with the man, I waited for him to make his decision. Breaking eye contact to occasionally watch the kitten paw at the water bowl. I softened my expression looking at the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

The man took the money, wiped his sweating brow, and handed her a key.

"This is the key to room 444... It is one of the last rooms on the fourth floor west wing... It is the cheapest room we have, which would use the funds you have supplied for your stay."

He then pulled out a fairly big book.

"This is the ledger for our establishment. If you would please sign and write the room number... We need this for insurance and security purposes."

He slid the book closer to her and pulled a quil out from under the desk. He placed the quil in a black inkpot. He then went over to where the youg lady pointed out the bowl was and saw nothing. He looked back to see her staring at the ledger.

"Ma'am, I Do not see a bowl for the animal's food or water here.... In fact where is the animal?"

He was becoming troubled a broken rule is cause for him to get fired even if it was a customer who breaks the rules. This creature must be gone before anyone notices it was her. Same with the young woman. He sighs to himself due to the thought. This coming generation is becoming more barbaric as the years past. This young lady was a prime example. She first brings that creature into the establishment then, after being told that it is not allowed here, lies about it belonging here and hides it away! Children these days... No respect at all.
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm

I stared at him, anger rising, "Look it's one thing to not like a person. But having a cat here, breaking your OWN rules, and then blaming it on a CUSTOMER.. Because you're a judgmental prick who's trying to get rid of a paying customer is bad business. The fact that you judge me because of how I look makes you no better than who you think I am. If you have a problem with a person based on how they're dressed then it's bad news for you. What happened to 'don't judge a book by it's cover'?"

I slapped my credit card on the desk, "Here, take this card and charge it for a nice room on the second floor." My face was flushed red, and my blood was boiling but I kept my voice steady and calm. I couldn't believe I had to lecture a grown man on appearances. It was ridiculous. The fact that he had a cat and tried to pass it off as mine was ridiculous. I was going to have to report him to whoever looked over him.

"If you have a problem with the way I act then you must have surely forgotten who raised me, my parents. Besides, I'm DRESSED like THIS because I was heading to a concert. You know..where music is played to be enjoyed at a high scale level? Or have you forgotten what that was like when you were young and rebelious?"

I watched as the man took the credit card, looking at my obvious anger. I signed my name in the book. And waited for him to confirm the room on the second floor that I wanted.

"Keep the fifty dollars. Consider it an extra fee."

Back to top Go down
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 pm

He watched her rant on about blaming her for the so called cat and bowls but taking her breath in as a chance to state his own claim. “Ma’am I would not break the rules at the place I work or ever blame a quest for something that had not been their doing. As for the bowls there are none in this corner” he said gesturing down to where she had supposedly pointed them out. It was clear and perfectly clean as if she had been seeing thing or misjudged the shadows when she watched the supposed cat play with its bowl. The cat couldn’t even be found and there was no trace of it anywhere as if it hadn’t even been there in the first place. “you must be tired” he said politely just to calm her rising anger. He didn’t care for yelling in his lobby almost as much as pets.

As he made his way back over to the counter he took her credit card and swiped it. His eyes narrowed slightly before he made a few clicks with the hidden mouse. He then swiped the card again and looked up to her. “I’m afraid that your card is being denied and to keep from any further hassle of the same case I’ll just accept cash for payment.” he said checking the fifty for authenticity. “if this is the only this cash you have for a payment on a room then it will only allow you a room on the fourth floor which would be 444 as I stated earlier” he said calmly before dabbing his brow with his cloth again.
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

I looked at the man trying to click on an invisible mouse and swiped the card at a nonexistent card reader. I rolled my eyes at the man that I had observed to be insane and idiotic. I wasn't getting anywhere with this man, I knew my credit card worked. Since obviously the man wasn't swiping the card in the card reader. I calmly stuffed the credit card back inside my bag and smiled.

I wasn't gonna give this man anymore of my money. I grabbed the key and grabbed the man's hand firmly in a handshake, "Next time...Be careful about missing your meds." Of course I felt like that was overboard but I didn't care. I have seemed to be more interested in the fog that was creeping into the office, circling the big old oak desk he had like it was hunting.

I took her room key and shuffled around in my bag, looking intently for something. Pausing briefly at the butterfly knife that I had come to hold so dear to herself. I kept rummaging and finally I picked my other bag up and started walking out the door, "By the way. It's about time you retired old man, you seem to have become quite ornery in your old age..." I took a breath before continuing, "As well as delusional. Have fun playing with your shadow puppets and spying on your guests with your perv cam. Also you swiped the card in the wrong place. As well as you clicking an imaginary mouse. It didn't go through because you didn't do it right. Maybe you should take up incense, seems like this fog has got you buggin big time."

With that I left, I had gave a brisk walking pace to my room, I stopped to look at the map and realized that there was a note about the elevators not being able to reach the fourth floor, the elevators were under maintenance. I let out a deep painful groan and went back to the office and the man was still there. She pulled out her wallet again and pulled out 5 twenty dollar bills, "Here's $200 you can add it on to the $50. I really don't want a room on the fourth floor." I hated being in a hotel where I couldn't safely exit. I preferred the first and second floors. I smiled at myself at the thought that went fluttering in my mind.

I remembered how my dad always taught me that rule everytime we went to check in at a hotel. At that thought of my father, my eyes began to mist over with tears. But I shut my eyes furiously and shook my head to keep that from happening in front of this man. A painful look crossed my face trying to hold back my tears, I looked at the man with anguish but with steadfast stubborness, "Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariana is Walking to the managers office   Ariana is Walking to the managers office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana is Walking to the managers office
Page 1 of 1